// N U R A B I D A H


HELLO HELLO

Annyeonghaseyo. Welcome to my simple blog. Leave your footsteps at chatbox before you leaving. Very hope that you pleasure want to follow me. Thank you :**


► About Me
► My Stuff
► Linkies
► Stories



TALKING TALKING

Leave your footsteps here :) Sure I will visit your own website..



MENTION ME

Follow me :* Thank you :)


THANKS TO :) Template & Skin by : Husnaa.
Big help from : Wani | WHI | C4U | Una
Full Edited by : Abidah(Owner)

Older Post | Newer Post
Miss My old Friends
Thursday 13 June 2013 | 19:04 | 0 Sweet Cupcake



In 2013 , I was 13teen years young . Well , it's was normal to be separate with your friends when you was 13teen . Because everyone were busy chasing their own dream . Like yourself , for sure you wanna be a successful person in future . Nobody want to be a loser . I hate being separated with my friends . It very painful ! I miss them . All of them . All my friends when I was 12teen . Dear old friends , hope we can meet and hang out one day even for a while . :)

#Sorry for my bad english . At least , I try . Bye .